OL341: Mega Man Series - Mega Medly » Goto ReMiX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OverLooked ReMiX Forum Index :: ReMiX ReViEwS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
richter
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:57 am    Post subject: OL341: Mega Man Series - Mega Medly Reply with quote

Gold Cup
Post Whore (5,000+)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very layered. Rockin. Mr. teh REALLY pulled out all the stops here. This earned its gold trophy like it earned it's 11/11

the_p00t Classic* now back for a limited time.
new AIM madoubletee2290, for all my fans. also catch me on Xbox Live under BeastAxe. i play Gears, guys!
GregZor
Bowser (2,000+)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OLD MAN GREGZOR SAYS:
why does them styles remind me of blues geetar? Oh yeah cuz I invented the blues. back in the day me and BB King used to hang out in the backroads of the creole country eatin cajun crawdaddies. we just kept playing 'the saints go marching' over and over again on our banjos (which i also invented). We didn't need to write medleys that flowed so nicely and sound like one song like this work of satan-geetar right here. If my buddy BB was alive he would take a hickory switch to your little white ass for putting them devil record-scratches in there. damn fool.
Why do you guys play video games? You're never going to make money doing it, infact you waste money doing it. Most of you don't have girlfriends, and the 4 of you that do, probably found her outside digging through your garbage can trying to eat garbage.
vindkast
Mario Mario (1,000+)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty catchy-- might be catchier if the guitar had a less wide, reverby sound on the chorus parts. But how it is, it sounds live (except for the hihat that sounds like a trained monkey sneezing inside my head). I'd nod along with this if I heard it played live at a bar. Of course I'd also be drunk.
Daisy (50+)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this song reminds me of an Aerosmith song around 1:03
great playin though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OverLooked ReMiX Forum Index :: ReMiX ReViEwS All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: