OL936: Top Gear - Killer Cars » Goto ReMiX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OverLooked ReMiX Forum Index :: ReMiX ReViEwS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xenon Odyssey
Mighty Composing Sexophonist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:15 pm    Post subject: (New Subject) Reply with quote

I have no idea what this remix is about!

So should we continue the trend of one song a month? I only have a backlog of 27 OLRmageddon mixes, but I'd rather not get to the status of ReMix: ThaSauce where we don't post anything because we don't [i]have[/i] anything.

2nd Place - OLRmageddon XXXIII
Xenon is the Ailsean of OverLooked.
Brunzolaitis
Judge

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually thought about making a thread, like "why are there no songs being posted anymore", but I wasn't aware that posting silently has become a 1-mix-per-month thing.
Personally, I feel it makes the site seem emptier than it already is. It's not like people are talking a lot about the songs here anymore...
So how about a mix a week? With about 25 OLRmageddon songs + some es from the regular queue we have about 30 songs, so with one posted song per week it would take around 7 months to post them all. Plus, there'd be new contest winners, maybe even some more regular submissions. Of course, the day when no-one participates in OLRmageddon anymore and no-one posts any song in the queueue anymore will inevitably come, just a question of time.
It's sad how the times they are a-changin'. sad mario

Just my 0,02€

http://daismusic.bandcamp.com
Xenon Odyssey
Mighty Composing Sexophonist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think a mix a week will be good, although I'll have to make sure I stick to some kind of schedule, otherwise it's bound to end up like it is now where I'm like 'I should post a mix' and then get sidetracked and forget to.

And even if we don't get regular submissions, if we at least get three entries for OLRmageddon, then that's three mixes a month, providing no one wants their entry removed.

Also, we should get suzu in here (or in the admin board) and find out what's going on with the possible merger of forums and anything else our new overlords are cooking up.

And as long as I'm around, I will continue to be here and possibly post more shty mixes because in the end I find myself wanting to make music that makes me laugh than trying to be serious and whatnot.
Xenon is the Ailsean of OverLooked.
Casi
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great track als always
I visit olr for years, and everytime Brunzo submitted a song, it's always catchy, fun to listen, and happy day
Awesome Work man.
Just wanted to say that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OverLooked ReMiX Forum Index :: ReMiX ReViEwS All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: