Kirby ReMiX Project
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OverLooked ReMiX Forum Index :: 5|t3 Pr0j3cts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ssjgodzilla
Daisy (50+)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm down for a revival..n stuffs
The Princess (100+)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...
I'm down for this anytime. I just wish we could get the song fils that were already made for this. As it would be right now, We'd have to start this project over from scratch I think.

It would be nice if we could get more people willing to make something for this too.
ssjgodzilla
Daisy (50+)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well,let's revive it with what we've got. Hopefully, more people will hop on board. If anyone is willing.
The Princess (100+)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright well I guess I should try to make something. Should a new thread be made or should we just keep using this one?

I've emailed the address that the songs were being sent to before in the hopes that Zimish One will be able to provide any of the old resources for this project. Keeping my fingers crossed for now. Confused
ssjgodzilla
Daisy (50+)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet. How many tracks were intended originally ?
The Princess (100+)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well he had been hoping for at least 10, but 8 tracks were claimed, and it looked like at least 3 were completed. I don't knoow anything about albums, but 8 - 10 tracks sounds fine to me, unless we end up with more.
Brunzolaitis
Judge

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have actually done 10 different awful Kirby mixes, as sort of a "rescue plan b" for this project (a bit like CPacaud helped the Mystic Quest project).
They all range from awful to shitty, and each of them was completed in 30 minutes or less. I might post them some time later.

http://daismusic.bandcamp.com
ssjgodzilla
Daisy (50+)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, that totally sounds like a start, lol. I'll check and see if there are any songs on the original list, and pick a few new ones.
The Princess (100+)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad to see some of the old people from here come back, It makes it seem a little less dead. It'd be great to have this project become really big, but i'm not getting too high of hopes.

uhm, I don't know what song I'd mix yet, I'm not that skilled so I don't want to get something too difficult.
ssjgodzilla
Daisy (50+)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, there is no such thing on here. You should listen to some of the Grade A crap I've tried to submit here. Just pick a song you like, helps out quite a bit. Thats why I'm gonna be hitting up some songs from Kirby's Air Ride!!
Item Bounce(KAR)
Dense Fog (KAR)
Menu(KAR)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OverLooked ReMiX Forum Index :: 5|t3 Pr0j3cts All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: