Dragon Fighter ~ The Furby's Delight

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OverLooked ReMiX Forum Index :: Judges' Decisions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KungFuFurby
Slime (25+)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Dragon Fighter ~ The Furby's Delight Reply with quote

ReMiXeR(s): KungFuFurby
Game(s) ReMiXeD: Dragon Fighter
Song(s) ReMiXeD: Game Over, Stage 1, Boss Battle, Final Boss, Stage 2, Title Screen, Ending
Comments: This was originally submitted to electricconcerto's Versus Compos board. Seeing that the original website is long gone and considering that this doesn't even stand a chance to a lot of the fancier remixes, I am submitting it here. A lot of my Versus Compo material has since lost their source .it files due to a hard drive crash on the G5, but this was made towards the very beginning of Versus Compo when I had discovered it, and therefore survived because it was made on the G3. I had moved by around the start of November 2007, and then it crashed in August 2008, resulting in a lost of about nine month's of musical work. The competition was to make a remix of a game that had apparently never been remixed.
Hello, everybody! I'm KungFuFurby from VGMix (or just simply Furby). VGMix has since completely disappeared, and I just recently discovered this website, so here I am. I'm also a member of OCRemix, although I haven't thought of submitting anything over there yet.

I have made remixes in the past, some of them I consider not so good. Actually, some of them might make it here in the near future...
Brunzolaitis
Judge

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strange, but not really in the fun way. Might be a bit too good for OLR.

Thumbs Down

http://daismusic.bandcamp.com
Jildon
Judge

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a bit too normal for OLR. Needs more zany. Started off on the right foot and lost its flavOLR. Thumbs Down

(The instruments/soundfonts are fucking awesome though, nice job!)
Bubsy the Bobcat (500+)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like this is a little small for what you were probably aiming for. Maybe even just slapping the right compression or EQ might make it pump to the degree it seems to want. Thumbs Down but perhaps resub
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OverLooked ReMiX Forum Index :: Judges' Decisions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: