(The Button YESers) Mega Man's Universal Gravitation » Goto ReMiX

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OverLooked ReMiX Forum Index :: Judges' Decisions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tomapella
Flammie Fag

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject: (The Button YESers) Mega Man's Universal Gravitation Reply with quote

ReMiXeR(s):Tomapella
Game(s) ReMiXeD: Mega Man 5
Song(s) ReMiXeD: Gravity Man
Comments: I've wanted to do this one for a long time. This is a tribute, however unintentional, to TBM. I had listened to Gravity Beetle many times, and I think their harmonizations rubbed off on me Smile
King Of Pillows
Bowser (2,000+)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It runs a little longer than it should, but either way it's full of that great crappapella and flavOLR that deserves it to be on the site, it's really great song yeah.

Thumbs Up
Eriw
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This remix gives me goose bumps! (good ones) Tomapella has remixed the jazziest Mega Man song with excellent PAN effects and lots of other crazy things.
Very difficult source tune but he's doing it great. And it seems perfect for a cappella.
Please make an exception from the rule not to listen to remixes for the first time in headphones!

Thumbs Up

www.nintendometal.com
richter
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eriw wrote:
Please make an exception from the rule not to listen to remixes for the first time in headphones!

I was actually just thinking that as I saw your note about the panning... I put my ears into your care for the next 3:10.

... and I'm not disappointed! Many people know that I'm something of a casual rabid TBM fan, depending on the day of the year. This is a really really authentic duplication of their stuff. Well done: mission accomplished!

Emphatic Thumbs Up from me!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OverLooked ReMiX Forum Index :: Judges' Decisions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: