Top 11 OLR Dramas of All Time
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OverLooked ReMiX Forum Index :: General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Your favolrite drama?
1. Famous last words by asslicker
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
2. Struck by GrayLightning
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
3. KoP Spywareâ„¢
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
4. Say bye to the Cam
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
5. Disk Mastah Shael
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
6. IMP's and Solo's Unmod tour
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
7. Hella-Tight MC Rhikka-Dawg
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
8. These mod powers are made for trampling
33%
 33%  [ 9 ]
9. Mystical Account-Hijacker Jimbo
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
10. Ramco: First blood
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
11. Ramco: First blood part II
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 27

Eriw
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Top 11 OLR Dramas of All Time Reply with quote

The time has come to choose the most interesting, hilarious, or exciting dramas on OLR so far.
The nominees are as follows (more detailed description of the poll options above):

1. asslicker gets pissed at Eulogic and leaves OLR with a post saying: "This is the last post by asslicker". Then he returns to change his name and vote 1 on Hello Cat which eventually leads to a ban.

2. OCR judges Liontamer and GrayLightning enters the board and soon after GreyLightning applies for a position in the judges panel. This causes wrath among several users (for example both Disk Mastah Smokabitch and Shael Riley) and some are threatening to leave the community for good if GreyLightning becomes judge.

3. King of Pillows leaks information from the Admin board about Infinite MP's Unmod mod campaign and loses his mod powers after a scolding on the IRC channel.

4. Joe Cam wants his Spoken Corners ReMiX removed from OLR, then people start downvoting all Joe's songs from alternate accounts. He changes his name to "p" (no, I can't find that P with the extra long shaft right now) and makes an announcement about leaving as his Misstik Kwest project is released.

5. People begin to understand that Disk Mastah Smokabitch is Shael Riley.

6. Infinite MP and Solo are having a decent discussion about site features when Richter moves part of the topic to Unmod and puts a not so nice label on it. This causes IMP to leave OLR. Later it appears that it was Solo who moved the topic and set the title and not Richter. (Wasn't not_Richter either.)

7. Richter announces that he is Hella-Tight MC Fukkaslut which leads to an outcry from some OLR regulars.

8. asslicker replaces almost all the pictures in the game database with trampling pics (and gets ban-trampled).

9. King of Pillows gives Jimbo his password which leads to account abuse where Jimbo writes PM:s to Eriw saying he resigns as a judge and starting topics in Unmod about leaving OLR. This time KoP loses his judge powers.

10. Ramco leaves OLR because of a goatse pic. No wait, because he didn't want people to post things he said he didn't want them to post (???).

11. Ramco comes back to OLR only to run right into Richter's banhammer for calling him things in a thread about site features and PHP/ASP.

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOLRITE DRAMA!

www.nintendometal.com

Last edited by Eriw on Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:21 am; edited 2 times in total
SoloGamer
Post Whore (5,000+)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Top 11 OLR Dramas of All Time Reply with quote

So many lulz have been had through this site's short life, I'm glad this thread was made.
I am torn between 6, 8, 9, 10 and 11.

Eriw wrote:
    1. asslicker gets pissed at Hazardous (I think)

I believe it was Eulogic, not haz

Eriw wrote:
    10. Ramco leaves OLR because of a goatse pic. No wait, because he didn't want people to post things he said he didn't want them to post (???).

Yeah, pretty much the latter one. He didn't like people posting nsfw stuff in a thread who's title was clearly work safe.
Eriw
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: Top 11 OLR Dramas of All Time Reply with quote

SoloGamer wrote:

Eriw wrote:
    1. asslicker gets pissed at Hazardous (I think)

I believe it was Eulogic, not haz

You're absolutely right. Edited.

SoloGamer wrote:

Eriw wrote:

Yeah, pretty much the latter one. He didn't like people posting nsfw stuff in a thread who's title was clearly work safe.

Yeah, at least that was the official reason. Wink

www.nintendometal.com
Andy Lyons
Bowser (2,000+)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gotta be the trampling epic

though i know how long it took ya to put right it was completely unexpected and in retrospect quite funny

i saw the great irc tea discussion 02/06
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Rexy
Flammie Fag

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm torn between 1, 2, 4, 8 and 11; 1 because it's asslicker and he can be an asshole when he wants to, 2 because of the resulting outburst (which later Gray told me he was trying to kid around), 4 because it's EMO on Joe's part, 8 because of asslicker (again) and that the incident was the funniest of the lot (no offence to the staff) and 11 because no one, and I mean NO ONE, attempts to screw up Richter and gets away with it Wink

So many choices... I need time to think on this one.

FUBAR
Infinite MP
Post Whore (5,000+)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

excellent. Fond fond memories had by all :-D

I'm partial to most of them.
The Princess (100+)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HTMCF is Richter???

Dammit.

At least I remember some of these, especially the bantrampling. Shouldn't that time the site was down count as a drama? When whowasit, poot and IMP started up their own sites?

u already r, hun.

especially with that woodsman beard
Xenon Odyssey
Mighty Composing Sexophonist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's either 2 or 8...the memories i can remember the best; the others are hazy in my mind
Xenon is the Ailsean of OverLooked.
vindkast
Mario Mario (1,000+)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't around here for #2, but Gray had a thread about it on OCR for a few hours before it erupted in flames and got deleted. Over there it definitely seemed like a joke response to Shael's ocr panalquest, so I wish I'd been here to see people take it seriously Very Happy

I even made a mock "Gray 4 OLR judge" sig by editing Shael's hoodie onto the character in Gray's sig. I wish I could find it Crying or Very sad
Mario Mario (1,000+)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

htmcfs is NOT richter

that iz all
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Eriw
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. 2 for me. It showed how dedicated people were to the community. OLR was never intended to be OCR's rival or opposite, yet some people saw OCR as The Enemy and thought an OCR judge for OLR judge would be a disaster. Pretty cute!

I have a funny memory from the #3 incident. On IRC when DMS or HT said something about KoP being only 15, I was like "yeah-yeah right". Later on when I realized that he actually was 15, I couldn't stop laughing for some reason. This was at about 4 am.

www.nintendometal.com
Infinite MP
Post Whore (5,000+)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh, I'd just sooner forget about Infinite Remix, lol
Bowser (2,000+)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to vote for the last one. Sure the asslicker fucking everything up in the database thing was something I heard about far before I even came to OLR, but Ramco's Second Leaving was just great (and I wwas here for it!). First blood was damn hilarious and I was going to vote on that one because I remember his post bitching about it and the great thread, but when I found out he came back...only to diss on Rickadawg and get banned...I lol'ed. Second Blood it is.
Why do you guys play video games? You're never going to make money doing it, infact you waste money doing it. Most of you don't have girlfriends, and the 4 of you that do, probably found her outside digging through your garbage can trying to eat garbage.
Xenon Odyssey
Mighty Composing Sexophonist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eriw wrote:
No. 2 for me. It showed how dedicated people were to the community. OLR was never intended to be OCR's rival or opposite, yet some people saw OCR as The Enemy and thought an OCR judge for OLR judge would be a disaster. Pretty cute!

I remember Sheal (not DMS) saying something how wherever Gray went he always held some kind of position, be it moderator or some sort of something higher than anyone else. Since Sheal obvious didn't become a judge at OCR, he was dead-set on making sure Gray didn't become judge here at OLR just because he and Liontamer's Pigskin Power got posted. And the campaign flash that Richter made for Gray...priceless!

I vote.
Xenon is the Ailsean of OverLooked.
Nario
Mario Mario (1,000+)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xenon Odyssey wrote:
And the campaign flash that Richter made for Gray...priceless!

Do you have it? Does anyone? I want to see it. Smile

First Blood for me, because he complained about goatse. Laughing I thought about making my avatar "tub-girl" for a little while. Wink

Selphie pic The Otaku made for me. Thanks, The Otaku!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nine... *sob*
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have nothing important to say. I have nothing better to do. I am pathetic.

Last edited by Nine... *sob* on Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skrypnyk
The Princess (100+)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a joke site that has next to no morals, there's been a shit load of drama.

And since I either wasn't part of them or paying attention to any of it, I vote for #0

alt + 0254
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
V_Gasm
Toad (150+)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First time I visited OLR was when those pics were round. #2 would be a close 2nd, but I wasnt here, so cant relate too well with it..
Ramon Gamez
Pitfall Harry (750+)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's totally either 5 or 8. 5 was a lot more significant for me because I never look at the remix page anyways.
Ramon Gamez
Pitfall Harry (750+)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Eriw is totally wrong about number 9.

I talked with Jimbo about not wanting to be a judge anymore and leaving the site once Jimbo lost his XBOX 360 priveledges for the whole cat thing. I even gave Eriw a PM about leaving OLR and all that shit. He said he could take over and generally fuck with everyone on OLR for a while. Then I gave Jimbo my password, and tried to delete the PM I sent Eriw(but I couldn't). So then Jimbo wrote another PM as me saying that he(as Jimbo) wrote it after I temporarily gave him my password(confusing I know). So he started judging for me and being me for about a week before anyone actually noticed. He also gave it to Solo without my consent, not that I really cared at the time. Then I came back after Jimbo had his fun. and gave away my password to everyone and lost my judge powers.

That's just a summary, a lot more shit happened.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OverLooked ReMiX Forum Index :: General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: