(Broken) The Broken Arms Suite » Goto ReMiX

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OverLooked ReMiX Forum Index :: Judges' Decisions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
penguindf12
Bubsy the Bobcat (500+)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: (Broken) The Broken Arms Suite Reply with quote

ReMiXeR(s): penguindf12
Game(s) ReMiXeD: Ducktales
Song(s) ReMiXeD: Title, Stage Select, Moon Theme, Boss Theme, One-Winged Angel (briefly), Title again

Comments:

Here's the re-mixed & variable bitrate-d Broken Arms Suite! Sorry it took so long... anwyay, I think the volume issues are largely resolved, plus some sound quality issues have been fixed - this is the final version (I hope). There's a brief quotation of "Giant Moth!" in the solo "live" section...just thought I'd point that out. But it remains a Ducktales-only-and-Ductales-oriented mix. Just in case you're wondering, the "live" section towards the end is intended to imitate the "bootleg" live sound - as if it was taped from the audience or something.

Here's the original message I typed:

Extended to its originally intended length and dressed up quite a bit - but the spirit is essentially the same. Now that I've gotten a new computer, it can come to full life. Once again, the lyrics are the Finnish interpretation.

Now then, the fine individuals involved with this project were:

Ghost OD on the Sprite can, vocals, vocorder, and subliminal messages; sephythesixteenwingedangel on spoken word introduction and subliminal messages; Jean-Luc_Pikachu on the magnificent "outer space" tenor sax; jedi_of_pi on the shitty alto sax and synthesizer; Hewey on trumpet; Dewey on oboe and clarinet; Louie on violin and "GIANT MOTH!"; Scrooge McDuck on voice and electric guitar in the live section; Mario on space yell; and myself on MIDI keyboard (piano, synth voices, etc.), guitar, bass, drum solo, production, vocals, subliminal messages, drum programming, arrangement (had to write out sheet music on the second half of the moon theme for Hewey, Louie, and jedi_of_pi), etc.

Also a special thanks to Brian Eno, Mario Mario, Scrooge McDuck, Steve Hackett, and the bands Radiohead, Genesis, and Rush.

Please enjoy (again)!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Viiklas
Churchy La Femme

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that stage selection part was most enjoyable.

this whole mix was enjoyable.

Thumbs Up

this is one of my most definite yes's as a judge faggot. i mean jdgfgt.
Divisible by Waffle
no

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, great to see this back in here again! Very Happy

Makes me wish I had an NES growing up so I could play this game. Sad

Thumbs Up
Xenon Odyssey
Mighty Composing Sexophonist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

most amazing good sirs

Thumbs Up
Xenon is the Ailsean of OverLooked.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OverLooked ReMiX Forum Index :: Judges' Decisions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: