Final Fantasy: The Million Man Mix
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OverLooked ReMiX Forum Index :: 5|t3 Pr0j3cts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Infinite MP
Post Whore (5,000+)


Joined: 13 Jul 2005
Posts: 8,160
Location: Grand Forks, ND

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

N?neko wrote:
Infinite MP3 wrote:
N?neko wrote:
since I know the future I know why this thing isn't posted yet. but I'm not going to tell you.


Because it's going to be the 250th remix? Wink

or 300th, though that would take forever
yeah, it's going to be the 250th remix. do you live in the future too? Smile


Actually I live in the past, because that's where Richter said he was going to wait and post it as the 250th mix (since it wasn't done in time for the 200th one) :-D
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Big Fag
Post Whore (5,000+)


Joined: 06 Mar 2005
Posts: 5,641
Location: pong

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infinite MP wrote:
N?neko wrote:
Infinite MP3 wrote:
N?neko wrote:
since I know the future I know why this thing isn't posted yet. but I'm not going to tell you.


Because it's going to be the 250th remix? Wink

or 300th, though that would take forever
yeah, it's going to be the 250th remix. do you live in the future too? Smile


Actually I live in the past, because that's where Richter said he was going to wait and post it as the 250th mix (since it wasn't done in time for the 200th one) :-D
evidence, plz
_________________
-1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Infinite MP
Post Whore (5,000+)


Joined: 13 Jul 2005
Posts: 8,160
Location: Grand Forks, ND

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

N?neko wrote:
Infinite MP wrote:
N?neko wrote:
Infinite MP3 wrote:
N?neko wrote:
since I know the future I know why this thing isn't posted yet. but I'm not going to tell you.


Because it's going to be the 250th remix? Wink

or 300th, though that would take forever
yeah, it's going to be the 250th remix. do you live in the future too? Smile


Actually I live in the past, because that's where Richter said he was going to wait and post it as the 250th mix (since it wasn't done in time for the 200th one) :-D
evidence, plz


Sorry, IRC doesn't really keep a record, plus I could have sworn he mentioned it in the shut up box some time ago...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Big Fag
Post Whore (5,000+)


Joined: 06 Mar 2005
Posts: 5,641
Location: pong

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infinite MP wrote:
N?neko wrote:
Infinite MP wrote:
N?neko wrote:
Infinite MP3 wrote:
N?neko wrote:
since I know the future I know why this thing isn't posted yet. but I'm not going to tell you.


Because it's going to be the 250th remix? Wink

or 300th, though that would take forever
yeah, it's going to be the 250th remix. do you live in the future too? Smile


Actually I live in the past, because that's where Richter said he was going to wait and post it as the 250th mix (since it wasn't done in time for the 200th one) :-D
evidence, plz


Sorry, IRC doesn't really keep a record, plus I could have sworn he mentioned it in the shut up box some time ago...
oh, ok then. after all, I must read it somewhere too Wink
_________________
-1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
richter
Site Admin


Joined: 06 Mar 2005
Posts: 3,259
Location: Silicon Valley, CA

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now or never bitches. We're at #242 and this is going to be #250. Don't say I didn't warn ya.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Vilecat
Mario Mario (1,000+)


Joined: 30 Jul 2005
Posts: 1,499
Location: Beaver's Nest

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you finally start mixing it at least?
_________________

SoloGamer69 wrote:
Xenon Odyssey wrote:
And you were banned because of postwhoring? From here? Damn. Now that's an impressive feat.

Not as impressive as George Castle being banned from a postwhoring forum for postwhoring.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Infinite MP
Post Whore (5,000+)


Joined: 13 Jul 2005
Posts: 8,160
Location: Grand Forks, ND

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vilecat wrote:
Did you finally start mixing it at least?


He's probably already had it done for awhile...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Vilecat
Mario Mario (1,000+)


Joined: 30 Jul 2005
Posts: 1,499
Location: Beaver's Nest

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infinite MP wrote:
Vilecat wrote:
Did you finally start mixing it at least?


He's probably already had it done for awhile...

This weekend or around that time on IRC he said he didn't.
_________________

SoloGamer69 wrote:
Xenon Odyssey wrote:
And you were banned because of postwhoring? From here? Damn. Now that's an impressive feat.

Not as impressive as George Castle being banned from a postwhoring forum for postwhoring.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Infinite MP
Post Whore (5,000+)


Joined: 13 Jul 2005
Posts: 8,160
Location: Grand Forks, ND

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vilecat wrote:
Infinite MP wrote:
Vilecat wrote:
Did you finally start mixing it at least?


He's probably already had it done for awhile...

This weekend or around that time on IRC he said he didn't.


Oh, well in that case with the amount of remixes we have submitted, it won't be too much longer.

-waits in anticipation-
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
richter
Site Admin


Joined: 06 Mar 2005
Posts: 3,259
Location: Silicon Valley, CA

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

love
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
ILLiterate
A Boy and His Blob (400+)


Joined: 26 May 2005
Posts: 498
Location: Happy Man Town, CA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll I had some spare time so I did a little hum part and pm'ed a link to ya Richter, hope you can edit that in ;D
_________________

Blog/Site - Good job Coop formerly known as EazyP
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
richter
Site Admin


Joined: 06 Mar 2005
Posts: 3,259
Location: Silicon Valley, CA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright cool we added Rayza, EazyP, DMS and joecam.

Now EVERYONE PESTER ERIW TO GET ONE IN QUICK!!!

Seriously everyone PM her so we can be really annoying and she'll yell at us Smile
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Xenon Odyssey
Mighty Composing Sexophonist


Joined: 27 May 2005
Posts: 5,758
Location: Forest Hill Zone

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richter wrote:
Alright cool we added Rayza, EazyP, DMS and joecam.

Now EVERYONE PESTER ERIW TO GET ONE IN QUICK!!!


Seriously everyone PM her so we can be really annoying and she'll yell at us Smile


Awesome.
_________________
Google Site | SoundCloud | Facebook | bandcamp
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Disk Mastah Smokabitch wrote:
Xenon is the Ailsean of OverLooked.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Infinite MP
Post Whore (5,000+)


Joined: 13 Jul 2005
Posts: 8,160
Location: Grand Forks, ND

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richter wrote:
Alright cool we added Rayza, EazyP, DMS and joecam.

Now EVERYONE PESTER ERIW TO GET ONE IN QUICK!!!

Seriously everyone PM her so we can be really annoying and she'll yell at us Smile


PMing now...:-D
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Andy Lyons
Bowser (2,000+)


Joined: 31 Jul 2005
Posts: 2,223
Location: Blackburn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why do i need to PM her?
i already uploaded my mix to the ftp server :S

have i missed somethin here?
_________________

i saw the great irc tea discussion 02/06
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ILLiterate
A Boy and His Blob (400+)


Joined: 26 May 2005
Posts: 498
Location: Happy Man Town, CA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we need to PM her to get her to hum something
_________________

Blog/Site - Good job Coop formerly known as EazyP
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Eriw
Site Admin


Joined: 06 Mar 2005
Posts: 2,687
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richter wrote:

Now EVERYONE PESTER ERIW TO GET ONE IN QUICK!!!

Feck ya all! Fine, I'll give this a try tomorrow!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Chavous
A Boy and His Blob (400+)


Joined: 13 Sep 2005
Posts: 437

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I be on the projekt!?! Whether you say yes or not, I'LL DO IT! I'll even get my brother on it (if he will)! And I fail at the internet! So that address will have at least one e-mail!
_________________


Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
^best smilie ever
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Infinite MP
Post Whore (5,000+)


Joined: 13 Jul 2005
Posts: 8,160
Location: Grand Forks, ND

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chavous wrote:
Can I be on the projekt!?! Whether you say yes or not, I'LL DO IT! I'll even get my brother on it (if he will)! And I fail at the internet! So that address will have at least one e-mail!


I can't wait for it! This'll be cool! More exclamation points!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Vilecat
Mario Mario (1,000+)


Joined: 30 Jul 2005
Posts: 1,499
Location: Beaver's Nest

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's neeeeeeext!!! I don't wanna waiiiiiiiiiit anymooooooooooorrrrrre!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
_________________

SoloGamer69 wrote:
Xenon Odyssey wrote:
And you were banned because of postwhoring? From here? Damn. Now that's an impressive feat.

Not as impressive as George Castle being banned from a postwhoring forum for postwhoring.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OverLooked ReMiX Forum Index :: 5|t3 Pr0j3cts All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

 
Jump to:    
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2005 phpBB Group