buy stuff from me

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OverLooked ReMiX Forum Index :: General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

should you buy my old stuff?
yes
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
fuck yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
who are you?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

nesper
Mario Mario (1,000+)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:10 am    Post subject: buy stuff from me Reply with quote

sellin some stuff here's a short list of things i'm about to sell on ebay. you can contact me at djnesper@yahoo.com if you're interested in anything. shipping is not included in any of these prices.

VIDEO GAMES

all games are cart only unless otherwise noted

[nes] mega man - 25.00
[nes] mega man 2 - 15.00
[nes] mega man 3 - 10.00
[nes] mega man 4 - 20.00
[nes] mega man 5 - 25.00
[nes] mega man 6 - 35.00
[snes] mega man 7 - 50.00
[sfc] rockman & forte (complete) - 75.00
[snes] mega man x2 - 50.00
[snes] mega man x3 - 75.00
[ps1] mega man x4 - 20.00
[ps1] mega man x6 - 20.00
[ps2] mega man x7 - 20.00
[snes] mega man soccer - 30.00
[nes] ninja gaiden - 10.00
[nes] ninja gaiden 2 - 10.00
[nes] ninja gaiden 3 - 20.00
[snes] un squadron - 20.00
[snes] illusion of gaia - 20.00
[snes] chrono trigger - 60.00
[snes] earthbound - 135.00
[snes] battletoads/double dragon - 20.00
[snes] earthworm jim 2 - 20.00
[snes] DKC 2 - 20.00
[sfc] mother 2 (complete) - 40.00

GAME EQUIPMENT

HORI Real Arcade Pro EX - 150.00
SNES Super Scope + Metal Combat - 80.00
SNES Controller - 10.00
Microsoft XBOX 360 Kinect without Kinect Adventures but with Kinect Sports - 100.00

got some more stuff i got to go through but i will add to this list in the future.

Last edited by nesper on Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
nesper
Mario Mario (1,000+)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf i did'nt do that Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Tarrasque
A Boy and His Blob (400+)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: buy stuff from me Reply with quote

nesper wrote:

[snes] earthbound - 135.00

KEEP THAT

it is worth very monies and will continue to appreciate dramatically when the lizardmen eat all the cartridges during the final war

let me know if you get rid of any of the mmx series games, i'd love it if someone offered me twenty bucks for those coasters

i have a copy of the genesis Mazinger game complete with jewel case and manual, and i want to get it signed by go nagai himself so i can buy a private island. also i am curious to know why you are parting with such beauteous treasures.
nesper
Mario Mario (1,000+)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ha well if you think it's so great why don't you buy it from me cuz the only appreciation i care about is from a sale. i'm done with video games.
SoloGamer
Post Whore (5,000+)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nesper wrote:
i'm done with video games.

are we gonna have to call you per now?
nesper
Mario Mario (1,000+)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

naw man my name is Jason Cool
nesper
Mario Mario (1,000+)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EMX is now up on ebay...if anyone is interested in what you can do with one i made a futile attempt at music with it, the startropics remix i did for the town comp thing. anyway it's rad but i have logic now and i don't use it anymore so peep it please. dump truck
Brunzolaitis
Judge

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to have a copy of Earthbound, though I think it wouldn't work properly on my PAL SNES, even with an Action Replay. That and the enormous price, of course.

Being an NES/SNES fan and living in Europe kinda sucks. Crying or Very sad

http://daismusic.bandcamp.com
AkogareZephyr
The Princess (100+)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww man, I would totally buy some of this stuff if only I had the money. Such terrible, terrible timing. Crying or Very sad
nesper
Mario Mario (1,000+)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brunzolaitis wrote:
I'd love to have a copy of Earthbound, though I think it wouldn't work properly on my PAL SNES, even with an Action Replay. That and the enormous price, of course.

Being an NES/SNES fan and living in Europe kinda sucks. Crying or Very sad

if your machine will play super famicom i have mother 2 (same game in japanese) for way cheaper and it's complete
Brunzolaitis
Judge

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think my SNES w/ Action Replay rather plays US games, but I haven't tested either, because it's virtually impossible to come across import games at local game stores. I'm poor too.
Mother 2 would rather be a collector's item, since I don't understand moonspeak, so the game would not really be playable/enjoyable for me. I'll just stick to the emulator.
But you got some real gems there, hope you make a lotta money with it. Very Happy

Wario Kong
The Princess (100+)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so glad I kept on to my copy of Earthbound :')
Wario Kong
The Princess (100+)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brunzolaitis wrote:
I think my SNES w/ Action Replay rather plays US games, but I haven't tested either, because it's virtually impossible to come across import games at local game stores. I'm poor too.
Mother 2 would rather be a collector's item, since I don't understand moonspeak, so the game would not really be playable/enjoyable for me. I'll just stick to the emulator.
But you got some real gems there, hope you make a lotta money with it. Very Happy

Emulation time?
Brunzolaitis
Judge

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, I've played Earthbound like a million times. But it's just something different to play a real physical copy on your TV with a real SNES controller...

Viiklas
Churchy La Femme

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wario Kong wrote:
I am so glad I kept on to my copy of Earthbound :')

Nostalgia time

I was in 3rd grade. My grandparents were in town. Of course, I was too busy playing SNES too much to notice. My grandpa took me to the local Blockbuster to rent a game. Having been there, played that, I chose the game that had the largest box (It was packaged with the walkthrough guide.) I immediately took to Earthbound and played as much as I could through the 3 days. I made it through Belch's base, and had to return the game. Instead of re-renting over and over, I decided I had to have it. So, I purchased Earthbound and have been a happy Eaglelander since.

Granted, now when I play Earthbound, I usually go through an emulator version (1, cause I love a speedup button in RPGs, and 2, save the wear and tear on my SNES controllers), but every now and then I'll play through on the SNES. It's great every time. My guidebook is missing a page or two, wrinkled, and missing the scratch-n-sniff cards that it came with, but I know if I ever choose to sell my Earthbound cartridge, that guidebook will add plenty of value to the listing.

Either way, despite how dorkly.com rated the top 25 snes games, Earthbound will always be the premier SNES game of all time. Innovative plot, rolling HP bar, deep plot (while easy to follow), and still keeps its replay value.

Crying or Very sad I wuv you.
SoloGamer
Post Whore (5,000+)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Viiklas wrote:
I chose the game that had the largest box (It was packaged with the walkthrough guide.)

That box was what kept me from renting it as a kid. Back then, the only other SNES game I'd seen with a box that big was Lethal Enforcers, a light gun game that came with a blue gun. This coupled with the cover art that looked like a little boy piloting a giant robot, led me to believe it was a light gun game about mechs. Since my local video store rarely gave you the extra accessories with the rental, and light gun games with a controller were no fun, I never bothered with it.

It could have been my first RPG rather than Super Mario RPG (which is no slouch either, but it's no EB) if only I bothered to look at the back of the box : (
Viiklas
Churchy La Femme

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoloGamer wrote:
It could have been my first RPG rather than Super Mario RPG (which is no slouch either, but it's no EB) if only I bothered to look at the back of the box : (

SMRPG is also amazing, but I prefer to play that game via emulator rather than SNES. I feel that SMRPG is a bit too brutal on my controllers, and I have a hard time finding ways to replace the SNES controllers.

Also, unrelated story, but it has to do with RPGs. My grandpa (who bought me Earthbound) also offered to buy me a SNES game another time, and took me to Toys R Us. I really had no game in mind, but being the greedy prick that I was, chose the most expensive game that Toys R Us had. Turned out to be Secret of Mana. I was too young to understand the battle system though and got stuck at the 2nd boss in the Dwarves' Cave, got frustrated, and stuck the game in the back of my game bin for a few years.

When I was older, I pulled it out, put it in, and took down 2nd boss no problem (cause I was older/smarter), and got hooked on that game.

SNES, one of the best systems of all time. Many revolutionary games.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OverLooked ReMiX Forum Index :: General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: