COMPO BREAK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OverLooked ReMiX Forum Index :: Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xenon Odyssey
Mighty Composing Sexophonist

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:08 pm    Post subject: COMPO BREAK Reply with quote

Alright, I'm taking a break from the compos for this month. I'm graduating college and moving back home, while attempting to set myself up so I can score one o' them jobs writing video game music so I can hopefully never work retail or fast food, so even though I'd probably have time to run the compo, I feel a break is necessary. Plus, it'll give you guys time to get all of your suggestions to me on how to improve OLRmageddon, since pulling teeth ain't fun unless you getting paid for it.

Also, we are getting close to a certain number, but we still need a few mixes to get there...and no compo would leave plenty of time to find the funny...but yeah.

tl;dr - no compo this month, enjoy it while it lasts
Xenon is the Ailsean of OverLooked.
ShinnyMetal
The Princess (100+)

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damnit! Just one more person adding to the competition of landing a job as a VG composer. Ffffuuuuuuuuu
dasaten
Vampire Slayer

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang, just when my bass finally arrived...nah it makes sense to take a little break. Anyway, I'll guess I'll take this opportunity for a self-update as well. I just graduated with my BA in December and moved to Germany in January to be with my wife from Berlin who I met in Tokyo. The German postal system is beyond douchy and even though I sent my bass and instruments before I left, they were sent back because I hadn't registered my name yet at the address I would be staying at. That address, by the way, happens to be my wife's parent's house. Yeah, it's pretty sucky. But hey, I'm in Berlin and I can buy extremely high quality pot at great prices from dudes in the park day or night. I FINALLY got a job today waiting tables in a sushi restaurant, so my wife and I should be moving into our own place soon. My goal is to get my MA in Japanese translation at a school in the UK sometime in the next 2 years (and hopefully get a job with a video game company).
ShinnyMetal
The Princess (100+)

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuck it! let's just make our own company!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OverLooked ReMiX Forum Index :: Announcements All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: