Christmas in My Brain (Cranky's Christmas Mojo Re-Remixed) » Goto ReMiX

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OverLooked ReMiX Forum Index :: Judges' Decisions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peach
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:11 pm    Post subject: Christmas in My Brain (Cranky's Christmas Mojo Re-Remixed) Reply with quote

ReMiXeR(s): Peach, Ryan Hamann
Game(s) ReMiXeD: Donkey Kong Country 3 (GBA)
Song(s) ReMiXeD: Cranky's Dojo
Comments: This remix of a remix is a dub-over edit of "Cranky's Christmas Mojo" from the Donkey Kong Country 3 remix album, "Double the Trouble" on OverClocked ReMix.

In November of 2013, Ryan Hamann asked me if he could layer vocals over "Cranky's Christmas Mojo" as a comical Christmas gift for his fellow student(s) studying psychology: a request I had no problem granting.

After some collaborative editing, we wound up with this pretty silly variation of the DKC3 remix album bonus track. Imitating the musical stylings of Johnathan Coulton, Ryan plays the part of a mental patient who has that special time of year happening only inside his mind.

Both lyrics and vocals were provided by Ryan, who has given his blessings for the submission of this remix to OverLooked ReMiX.

If you would like to hear the original "Cranky's Christmas Mojo" outside of the remix album, you can find it on YouTube or SoundCloud.
Divisible by Waffle
no

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is freaking hilarious, and the fact that a psych student was singing this just makes it even better. We have something cool to post for Christmas 2014! Very Happy

Thumbs Up
Jildon
Judge

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed! This is great! Thumbs Up
no

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giving this a YES OVERRIDE for a late Christmas remix post! Thumbs Up
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OverLooked ReMiX Forum Index :: Judges' Decisions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: